Join the fast-paced, all-virtual experience!
Enjoy 1000 intense minutes of energy, fun and learning.
In an exclusive live simulation, you will dive into the start-up atmosphere of our virtual garage. You will join an international group of highly motivated individuals and learn about the key levers when bringing a business idea to life.
Your MENTORS on your challenging journey:
Hajo Winkler is the founder of several large-scale incubator programs throughout Germany and in Wales. He and his teams provided the breeding ground for more than 2500 start-ups since 1997. A passionate entrepreneur for 30 years, he is Change Director, Barbara Sher Management Coach, Pitch Trainer, Facilitator of large group interventions, Filmmaker and Supervisory Board Member of the European Microfinance Network and the German Microfinance Institute (DMI).
Anna Adam is Business Psychologist, Certified Systemic Business Coach and Certified Consultant for Start-ups and Small Businesses. For the past 13 years she worked as Management Consultant and as a leader in various Human Resources functions. She is driven by a strong passion for talent development and challenging people to become their best. Your QUEST:
Meet your fellow travelers for 5 half-days packed with expert input, inspiration, intense collaboration and feedback. Expect to be challenged throughout the program and be rewarded with a steep learning curve.
Sharpen your business acumen and problem-solving abilities, work on your pitching and persuasion skills, tap into your creativity, train your ability to disagree and commit, apply agile methods and become a better leader. And along the way, you may even find out if entrepreneurship is a path you want to venture on further.
Why ACE? Why now?
In 2010 Hajo and Anna designed the start-up simulation „One Flight Up“, which has been running successfully as part of senior management development programs in various multinational corporations.
In 2020 – in the light of the unprecedented challenges of the Covid-19 pandemic – they created the new, powerful and all-virtual entrepreneurial simulation ACE – Agile Corporate Entrepreneurship. It is a live program in English, which you can experience from wherever you are located in the world. You will be working in an exclusive group of max. 12 participants from all walks of life. Exact training times vary per course and will be selected to accommodate for the different time zones of the respective participants.
Are you up for the challenge? Take our short self-assessment:
- I want to learn more about entrepreneurship, agility, elevator pitching and virtual team collaboration.
- I believe that thinking, acting and communicating in an entrepreneurial manner will help my career, becoming an even more effecitve expert or leader.
- I like the thought of being challenged and pushed outside my comfort zone at times.
- I am willing to bring my creativity, leadership and teamwork qualities to a training setup.
- I am excited about the prospect to work intensely with a diverse group of participants from around the globe and to experience a new format of learning and collaboration.
- I am open to receive candid feedback and welcome this as an opportunity for growth.
- After the challenges I faced in 2020, I feel I deserve something exciting and uplifting to look forward to in 2021.
- MUST: I am able to communicate in English on a B2/C1 level.
- MUST: I have a stable internet connection and (mostly) undisturbed workspace and am willing to collaborate via ZOOM video conferencing system.
If 6 or more of the statements above apply to you, send your brief application (short CV, motivation letter 150-250 words) to email@example.com. Anna or Hajo will reach out to you for a 30 min. ZOOM call to further discuss if this program is right for you.
Join us at ACE and really feel what it is like to be an entrepreneur. Experience the excitement, the pressure, the pain and the glory of a start-up, all in one week.
NEXT SESSION: January 2021
If you are in Human Resources / Talent Management, please reach out to discuss options for your own participation, how our offer can benefit your internal talents or how ACE would enhance your existing talent programs as an inhouse offer.